heart to pour

hi! it's been a long time since my last post. I think it was around october of last year when I posted something? many things happened ...

hi! it's been a long time since my last post. I think it was around october of last year when I posted something? many things happened while I was away. whether it was good or bad, it didn't really matter. I just rode along with it. 

it's already the 4th month of the year. time does fly so fast. and it can be scary sometimes; passing through times without even realizing it. I've learned quite a few things being a high schooler, one of them is you can't just trust people. well, everybody knows that and what I meant is I think I'm now more careful being around with people. 

people say that high school is one of the best things in your life and you've got to enjoy it. that statement isn't exactly true. it's not like high school is bad. it's just.. stressful you know, coping with people's attitudes that truly bother you. but it will pass. 

as for friends, I guess it's better now. I met some really good friends that I enjoy being with. at first, I was so frustated about making friends. 'will I get more friends?' that was what I thought when I first entered high school. I was separated with my old friends as we had different courses as well as classes. I wasn't alone though. there was this one friend whom I wasn't close with but we knew each other's names and we had mutual friends. it was really awkward in the beginning but we're really close now. it's crazy how time can bring people closer.

there's actually this thing that I want to talk about. it's about 'best friend'. I don't know if I have a best friend or not, nor do I care. what I know is I have friends that I consider close and they're special to me; whether they're best friends or simply just close friends. it's not that I don't want to adress them as best friends. I don't know the real meaning behind it. when I was in elementary school and middle school I had some friends that I thought were my best friends but they left. just like that. no reason. so.. what is best friend exactly? if you're my friend and reading this, please don't be too hurtful. just know that you are my friend, you mean a lot to me, you're special. please remember this: titles don't matter.

I always try to be a better person. :)




You Might Also Like

0 comments