Exploring Bandung; Stone Garden.

Hello! How are you? It's been a while. I'm glad to be back to writing. In the beginning of 2015, I said that I wanted to be more ac...

Hello! How are you? It's been a while. I'm glad to be back to writing. In the beginning of 2015, I said that I wanted to be more active on this blog, while in reality, I'm not active at all. I won't say shit like 'I was busy with school', 'I didn't have time to write', or whatever, because that's just.. I don't know man, I'm just not gonna say those stuffs. The thing is, I'm lazy. Yep. I'm too lazy to import photos from my camera then edit them with such effects. But right now, since I'm in the mood to do so, I'm writing a post~

Last week, it was a long weekend. I got to spend my weekend exploring one of my favorite cities in Indonesia - Bandung - with my family. I didn't explore the whole city of Bandung though. That would take a heck lot of time. 

Stone Garden, is one of the places that I visited last week. I took some photos there, and have them taken of me. But since the photos that have me in it are really, really, really bad, I'm not gonna post them. Besides, I don't think it's necessary to post my face on this blog.

I visited Stone Garden on the last day of the trip. We were very tired, we weren't there for a long time. But it was good. Now I know what it looks like in real life, and how it feels like to be there.





 Just look at that view, isn't that amazing?


Look at them stones~


Another view~



This is one of the reasons why Bandung is one of my favorite cities in Indonesia.





I want to do a photoshoot here, with my friends someday, hopefully~


You Might Also Like

0 comments