Bandung

I just got back from Bandung, I'm so tired. School starts tomorrow which is suck because I totally need more holidays. I didn't go ...

I just got back from Bandung, I'm so tired. School starts tomorrow which is suck because I totally need more holidays. I didn't go to Bandung for recreation whatsoever, I went because my parents had something to do with the apartement that they bought a while back in Bandung. I don't know why I'm even writing a post about my two days in Bandung, I guess I just really wanted to write. There are nothing much to say actually, but I did take some pictures before I left. 






Those are the views from my parents' apartement. I thought they were cool, so I took some pictures. 


Alright so, It's not a trip to Bandung if I don't actually buy things. On Saturday, I went shopping with my mom and I came across this zodiac sign mug which I thought was cute. I also bought one for my friend. 


I didn't intend to buy any backpacks but my mom offered me so I couldn't say no since it was black. She knew I really liked black. The design was also unique I couldn't resist haha. I also bought a flannel because you can't never have too many flannels.  

Since it's already 2015, I really want to write more on this blog. Having this blog encourages me to actually do something in my life which is good. I will also have a post about my New Year's Eve where I did a little party with my relatives. You better be stay tuned if you don't wanna miss it. :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments