Exploring Bandung: Curug Cimahi (Rainbow Waterfalls)

Here's my another long awaited post of one of my experiences in Bandung! I visited Curug Cimahi on my trip to Bandung in May. I was goi...

Here's my another long awaited post of one of my experiences in Bandung! I visited Curug Cimahi on my trip to Bandung in May. I was going to post this after my Stone Garden post, but I keep forgetting to write. Fortunately, I haven't moved the photos of the trip to my hard disk - it's still on my laptop - otherwise, this post wouldn't have been posted by now. 

Curug Cimahi, also known as the Rainbow Waterfalls - there are lights behind the waterfalls that light up when it gets dark; they resemble rainbow - is a waterfall located in Jalan Kolonel Masturi, Desa Kertawangi, Kecamatan Cisarua, Kabupaten Bandung Barat, Propinsi Jawa Barat. It was one of the places that I really wanted to visit and thankfully I did it. It was challenging to actually see the waterfalls from up close. We had to go down the stairs (there were like 500 stairs), which ofcourse was not that tiring. 






Since it was kind of slippery we had to watch our steps.

We could already see the waterfalls showing its beauty from the stairs as we were carefully going down. 


Here's the final destination. 



Isn't it just magical? It didn't feel real to me as I've never seen a waterfall this wondrous. 




I felt so refreshed as the water splash hit my face (and my camera).



Then we had to realize we had to go upstairs, walking through what seemed like endless stairs. 


It was wearying, me and my family were out of breath but we couldn't give up since we didn't want to be stuck there. In the photo, it looks easy right? That was what I thought too, but trust me, it didn't seem as easy as it looks. 

If you don't know where to go for holiday, I suggest you visiting this waterfall. It was totally worth it, you wouldn't be able to see this often in your life. 

Until next time! :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments